Sunday, July 27, 2014

fifty three million

53,000,000.

That is a rather large number.

But what does it mean?

My family is part German Jewish-if your last name is Schwartz then congratulations, you are officially related to me. And as a judicious studier of the Holocaust, I have found that over 6 million of my people died. Not including over nine million Gypsies, Jehovah's witnesses, and blacks. That equals over eleven million innocent people slaughtered in 11 years-one million people for every year of the Third Reich.

But that pales in comparison to the number I mentioned, does it not?

I'm sure some of you know that total already.

fifty-three million. The number of abortions in the United States alone since Roe V. Wade.

That's a lot of people...

Today, I'm going to prove to you that an unborn baby is a living creature, and that killing them can have negative effects on people's lives. This is a poinient and rather harsh essay. Viewer discretion is advised. But if I know anything about the human race, I know that convincing someone they are wrong sometimes requires a little bit of slamming people over the head with reality. So, here I go.

Rant time.

We launch into the first, albeit ridiculous, red flag people love to wave in my face. "It's a fetus, not a baby!" Well, then, excuse me as I go kill some panda fetuses because they aren't alive. But besides, that, those of us that actually posses a moral compass need to address the issue of the fetuses life before all else. We can go about that by usage of a simple analogy.

Say I was some kind of Nuclear Astrophysicist and I found a clump of bacteria on Mars. "I have found live bacteria on Mars!" I exlaim, my shock of white hair quivering with exitement. The scientific community rejoices! Life on Mars!
And yet, these same people don't consider a developing human life on earth.

Even ignoring that, we look at the issue of when life begins in another life. If we look at when a doctor pronounces someone dead, It is when the heart stops, is it not? This would indicate that as a heart stops, signalling death, life would be determined by the start of the heart. When does that heart start?
When the "fetus" is six weeks old. First trimester of pregnancy.
Furthermore, people brush past me on that and argue; "Well, it doesn't have brain waves yet! So it's not alive!" Ah, their trump card is pulled.
Can I ask you to go to the aquarium, and look at a jellyfish?
Fun fact: Jellyfish don't have brains. Therefore, based on your logic, jellyfish do not exist. They are not alive. In fact, they should be killed off because they are a waste of space.
No wonder they sting us.
In addtion, when does the baby's brain waves begin?
Ten weeks.
Ah, next argument.
"Well, they can't sustain life by themselves?"
Neither can your two year old. Put him away from your care, leave him out in the world? He'll be dead in a week. Let's face it. And what about that guy with severe down syndrome? He can't survive on his own. The guy in the hospital who needs life support? IV tubes? Guess we should kill them, because they can't life without outside influence.
"My body my choice!"

....

Does it sound like your body to you?

"What if it's from rape?"
Fun fact #2: less than 1 percent of abortions are from rape.
Less. Than. One. Percent.
Furthermore, over 88% of abortions occur simply for the convenience of the mom. Over 70% of women regret their abortion. And having one can result in increased risk of things like suicide and drug use.

"You're a guy! You wouldn't know!"
That's like me telling you not to tell men to be good fathers, because your a woman and you wouldn't know. It's wrong, it's messed up. It doesn't make sense. You may not be a guy, but you know how he can take steps to be a better father. I mean, come on. Playing boy's versus girls never solves anything. Ever.

"Overpopulation!"
Everyone on earth could stand shoulder to shoulder on the Mediterranean island of Bali. (And if they did, how jolly.) Go move to Canada, Montana or Russia and tell me again that we have an overpopulation problem.

"What if there's a medical complication?"
Then, maybe. If this means the baby could have autism, abortion is just selfish. It's like me shooting everyone in a wheelchair because they don't have my quality of life. If it means the mom could die, that's a grey area to me. But again, less than 5% of abortions are for medical reasons of any kind.

"What if the mom cannot support the baby?"
On word-adoption. Two more-self control.

"Put it in an adoption center? Do you know how poor of a life they would have?"
AARGH!
Excuse me while I shoot everyone in prison, then everyone in the worlds ghettos, and then everyone -

You see my point?

Now I understand many will not agree with me. I am simply tired of being treated like an idiot for standing up against abortion. This is my explanation.
I also want you to understand that I harbor no hate towards anyone involved in that number. I only wish that the genocide would stop. And I know the world is only gonna get worse. And I know this little one man speech will have almost no impact. But I'm throwing it out anyway. Here you go, world.

53 million...

That's a very large number.

Will you be part of it?

No comments:

Post a Comment