Monday, July 15, 2013

A quick update/thank you


I just wanted to thank, really quickly, everyone who has read this blog so far. After flipping the switch on the site about a week ago, I've already had several hits from the United States, as well as other countries such as France, South Korea, Russia, Belgium, Italy, Spain, and Germany. I'm praying that God will use this blog in amazing ways to spread his gospel to every corner of the earth.

I would also like to point out a few quick things I've added to the blog recently in order to make it an even better and more encouraging place. One is the monthly poll, which appears in the right hand column. Please take some time to let me know what you would decide! I'll be posting the results at the end of the poll, which I believe is set to end at the end of this month. Also, I've installed Google translate, located at the bottom of the homepage, which allows one to translate my blog into different languages. Also there is a Google+ button on the bottom and left columns, so make sure to give it a click and show your support. Thanks again for visiting godschosengeneration.blogspot.com, and I pray that my little blog will have a positive influence on your life today!


















No comments:

Post a Comment